Returns, Refunds & Warranty
How do I return a purchase if I change my mind?
We have a 100 Day Returns policy to give you peace of mind in the event you change your mind on your purchase for any reason.
- The item must be in the same condition it was received in.
- Please return the item to: RETURNS, Big Play Games, 4/12 Nyholt Drive, Yatala QLD 4207
- Please contact our Customer Service Team and let them know that your item is on the way back to us.
- We can then process your return in the form of either:
- Exchange for a different item (shipping costs will apply to send the replacement item)
- Refund to the original place payment was made from - minus the cost of shipping. In the event shipping was free, our flat shipping cost ($8.90) will be deducted.
If you are unsure about returning a product or you have any other question at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us! Our friendly team is always available to answer any questions.
How long do I have to return my order?
100 days from the date of the product arriving to you.
What if my order is damaged or faulty?
We want everything we send to be 100% awesome - if this isn’t the case, please contact our Customer Service Team as soon as possible. Where possible we request that you send through photos of the damage or fault.
We will happily replace, exchange or refund your products depending on how you wish to resolve the issue.
Do you have a warranty on your products?
Everything we sell at Big Play Games comes with a standard 1-year Australian warranty. If you are unhappy with how long a product lasted please do not hesitate to contact us to find a solution to your problem.
Please note that we do not accept returns for squishy balls / stress balls.