Got your eye on the next great game or statue to be released?
Make a Big Play and get your hot little hands on it by securing your copy with a pre-order.
We have secured a limited number of copies that are set to ship to us on their estimated release date.
Please note, we do not split orders. If your order contains both an in-stock and a pre-order product, the
entire order will be sent together once all items are here.
If you would like your in-stock items sent earlier,
we kindly ask that you place a separate order.
You and your friends will constantly be presented with twisted, messed-up, horrible 'Would You Rather' questions that everyone MUST answer! Be prepared for ridiculous arguments, stupid hypotheticals and brain breaking scenarios. Enjoy watching people squirm and cringe as they actively debate which option they will pick knowing they must choose and that suicide is not an option.
This game is an excellent conversation, debate and argument starter with rude, funny, silly and gross cards mixed throughout.
The game where nobody wins and everybody loses!
- Ages: 17+
- Players: 2-20
- Playing time: 30-60mins
- Genre: Adult Party
- Difficulty: Easy
- 500 cards
How To Play
- Give every player both an A and a B voting card.
- Shuffle the question cards and stack them on the table.
- Pick someone to draw and read a question card out loud.
- Everyone may now argue over the different meanings of the card
- When everyone is ready, cast your vote for A or B by holding the relevant card up.
- You cannot refuse to answer, everyone MUST pick. If someone does refuse, peer pressure them and shame them until they do answer.
- Refusing to answer and saying you would rather kill yourself than pick is also not an option. If someone tries to pick suicide, everyone they know and love will be tortured for eternity in front of them as they watch.
- If they still try to pick suicide then they are a little bitch. Get better friends.
Optional Drinking Rules
- If you choose an answer that everyone else disagrees with - drink
- If someone is far too enthusiastic about their answer - drink
- Anytime someone says, “I’d rather kill myself” - drink
- If you refuse to answer - finish your drink
- If you think you’ve found a loophole to the question and everyone gets annoyed at you for ruining the game - finish your drink
Disclaimer: This game contains coarse language and mature themes and due to its content it should not be viewed, played or purchased by anyone.