This beautiful d20 candle is unique and handmade by a local Australian DnD enthusiast. Ideal as both a usable candle or a centerpiece for your shrine.
Inspired by one of nature's finest light shows, this candle is sure to be a crowd pleaser with seasoned adventurers and novice explorers alike.
- Candle colour: Green
- Number colour: Gold
- Burn Time: 40 hours
- Height: 9cm
- Width: 10cm
- Depth: 10cm
- Weight: 430g
- Made from paraffin pillar wax
- Lemongrass and Persian Lime:The unmistakable natural, fresh citrus scent of lemongrass is combined with zesty lime, lemon peel and a soft floral undertone.
- Trim the wick as necessary to remove any mushrooming.
- To get the most out of your candle, we recommend 1-4 hours of burn time per use.
- When storing your candle, keep out of direct sunlight. Storage in direct sunlight can potentially affect the colour and quality of your candle.
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn on or near flammable, heat sensitive or porous surfaces. Always burn on a suitable candle plate. Never move while burning. Do not place on or near electrical appliances. Keep away from external heat sources. Do not burn for longer than 4 hours. Keep wick trimmed to 6mm. Keep wax pool free of foreign matter and wick debris. Keep out of draughts. Discontinue use when wax reaches 1cm from the bottom. Keep out of reach of Children and Pets
These candles are handmade and poured and as such will all be unique and colours may slightly vary.
Also note: The colour of the item may vary slightly from the pictures shown due to different lighting and your monitor or viewing device.