No matter what you choose, you still lose...
The game of twisted would you rather scenarios that will leave you questioning everything.Readout a card and you must pick A or B...Suicide is not an option!
- Ages: 17+
- Players: 2-20+
- Playing time: 20-60mins
- Genre: Adult Party
- Difficulty: Easy
How to Play
- Everyone starts with a set of A and B voting cards
- Pick a player to be the “Reader of the Cards”. If in doubt just let the bossy person do it - it’ll make them feel important but is basically just extra work. Alternatively, rotate around and take turns reading a card each round.
- The very important “Reader of the Cards” will now pick a card and read it out loud.
- Everyone may now argue over the different meanings of the question, the possible hypothetical outcomes and any other semantics they feel necessary to explore.
- When everyone is ready, they must cast a vote for A or B at the same time.
- Suicide is never an option, and if someone refuses to pick an option, the group must boo them for being an indecisive little bitch.
- Continue reading cards and becoming more disturbed at your friend’s choices until someone gets hungry. Then order a pizza, or don’t. We don’t care.
Optional Drinking Rules
- Make sure everyone has multiple drinks - you will need them.
- Everyone drink, the last person to finish has to be the “Reader of the Cards”.
- If you choose an answer that the rest of the group disagrees with, finish your drink
- Whenever someone is too enthusiastic about an answer, they must drink
- If you refuse to pick an answer, finish your drink
- Anytime you say, “I’d rather kill myself” take a drink
- Anytime the Reader of the Cards misreads a card, they must drink
- If you think you’ve found a loophole to the question and everyone gets annoyed at you for ruining the game, take a shot