Shipping and Handling Time
We will always strive to get your purchases to you as fast as possible.
Orders made before 7am will be shipped from our warehouse the same business day.
Orders made after 7am will be shipped from our warehouse the next business day.
No matter what you choose, you still lose...
The game of twisted would you rather scenarios that will leave you questioning everything.Readout a card and you must pick A or B...Suicide is not an option!
- Ages: 17+
- Players: 2-20+
- Playing time: 20-60mins
- Genre: Adult Party
- Difficulty: Easy
How to Play
- Everyone starts with a set of A and B voting cards
- Pick a player to be the “Reader of the Cards”. If in doubt just let the bossy person do it - it’ll make them feel important but is basically just extra work. Alternatively, rotate around and take turns reading a card each round.
- The very important “Reader of the Cards” will now pick a card and read it out loud.
- Everyone may now argue over the different meanings of the question, the possible hypothetical outcomes and any other semantics they feel necessary to explore.
- When everyone is ready, they must cast a vote for A or B at the same time.
- Suicide is never an option, and if someone refuses to pick an option, the group must boo them for being an indecisive little bitch.
- Continue reading cards and becoming more disturbed at your friend’s choices until someone gets hungry. Then order a pizza, or don’t. We don’t care.
Optional Drinking Rules
- Make sure everyone has multiple drinks - you will need them.
- Everyone drink, the last person to finish has to be the “Reader of the Cards”.
- If you choose an answer that the rest of the group disagrees with, finish your drink
- Whenever someone is too enthusiastic about an answer, they must drink
- If you refuse to pick an answer, finish your drink
- Anytime you say, “I’d rather kill myself” take a drink
- Anytime the Reader of the Cards misreads a card, they must drink
- If you think you’ve found a loophole to the question and everyone gets annoyed at you for ruining the game, take a shot