A quick, easy, addictive card game for families to play together. A combination of maths, strategy and chance is required as players compete to awaken the Queens that fallen under a slumber.
The twelve queen cards lie face-down on the table. On a turn, you take one action from the cards in your hand:
- Play a king to awaken and claim a sleeping queen
- Play a knight to steal someone else's queen (unless she has a dragon for protection)
- Play a potion to send a queen to sleep once again (unless she has a wand for protection)
- Use a jester to try out your luck with the top of the deck,
- Discard one or more number cards to draw more cards.
Each queen card has a point value on it, and whenever all the required queens have been awakened or one player hits the point threshold, the game ends and whoever has the most points wins.
- Ages: 8+
- Players: 2-5
- Playing time: 15mins
- Genre: Family Card Game
- Difficulty: Easy
- Parents who want to teach their children simple maths
- Families who want a fun addictive, quick game
- Players who love: Sushi Go!, Five Crowns.
- 79 cards
- 1 rulebook
- 2017 Kinderspiel des Jahres Recommended
- 2015 As d'Or - Jeu de l'Année Nominee
- 2006 Golden Geek Best Kids' Board Game Nominee
How to Play